Financial support is needed to complete the dormitory and provide the needed furnishings. We need $25, 0000 to complete the dormitory project. There are lots of reasons to join one of Salud Partners missions to the Tarahumara:
Below, children line up for services during one of our trips.
• You can visit with and meet a unique people who have lived in a culture largely unchanged for centuries. It’s an unforgettable experience.
• You’ll see breathtaking scenery of Mexico’s spectacular Barrancas de Cobre (Copper Canyon), and surrounding areas..
• Because the Tarahumara live in an area that is close and accessible to the U.S. Southwest, you’ll find it’s relatively inexpensive to participate in our trips.
• You’ll be part of a mission in which different gifts and talents are welcome. Salud Partners welcomes volunteers from all religious faith traditions.
• To tell us about you or for more information just send us an e-mail.
If you're unable to join us on the trip to Mexico we ask that you pray for the people in Cuchiverachi, for safety while we travel, and consider donating to Salud Partners using the button below: